Asculta explicatia in videoclip:
Alege varianta potrivita pentru a exersa ce ai invatat in videoclip:
1. Why don’t you turn off/on/in the lights? It’s so dark!
2. She didn’t trust him, but finally he turned out/off/into to be a good guy.
3. Can you turn down/over/up the volume, please? I want to hear the news!
4. I met our former neighbours and their daughter in the morning. She has turned into/in/out a very nice young lady.
5. If you could turn over/down/back the time, what would you do?
6. Wise people tell us it’s good to turn over/on/off the mind chatter. (sporovaiala mintii)
7. You have to turn down/up/on the TV during the commercials, they are always too loud.
8. She turned over/down/off the page and continued reading without hearing all that noise.
9. During communism, some people used to turn into/out/in their own friends.
10. It finally turned out/over/off to be a good investment.
11. Would you turn me up/in/down if I offered my help?
12. Pay attention, your father may turn up/into/out here!